- Today marked the end of our 10 week Biggest Loser Contest. I was hoping to have lost 20 pounds, but it turns out I lost 19. Not bad, but not enough to win. Based on the stats of the last few weeks I knew that I was not going to win. I had a hard time deciding whether or not I was even going to go to the weigh-in tonight. Why bother going if I know that I didn't win? I decided to go, and I'm glad I did. Even though I didn't win, I came very close to hitting my personal goal for the competition and I'm proud of that. I still have a ways to go, though, but the competition helped me get this far.
- Alex had his 4 month well check-up today. Dr. Broadbent didn't hear the heart murmur today! We still have to go in for a follow up in a few months, but it's a good sign that it might have gone away on it's own.
No comments:
Post a Comment