Monday, November 1, 2010

I suppose my goal of posting everyday was unrealistic. But I am going to still try to post as often as I can in order to help keep a positive attitude.

- My Jenny Craig weigh-in today went great. I was actually excited for my meeting because I really felt like I had a good week. I've lost a total of 17.2 pounds and am inching my way toward my 52 pound goal. My next baby step is to get to 10%. I am hoping to do that this upcoming week. It will be a challenge, but I think it is possible.

- Christopher started doing the crazy running/dancing in place thing, you know the one. When he does it we sing "he's a maniac, maniac on the floor..." So now when he does it he says he's doing the "make-iac song"

- Dinner tonight with Frank V, Jess, Kyle and Aunt Carol was really nice. It made me smile to have a casual family dinner and I didn't get stressed out about it. Having a couple glasses of wine probably helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment