Tuesday, November 2, 2010

- I got to witness Alex rolling over yesterday. He did it completely on his own, with no help. I'm very proud of him but afraid that he is going to be mobile sooner than I would like.

- This morning when I was slicing Christopher's banana he looked at the pieces with the little black dots in the center and told me they were faces. Wouldn't it be nice sometimes to be able to see the world through a child's eyes again?

- Cuddling with Christopher when he was in the process of waking up from his nap. Alex was asleep on the lovesac and Christopher and I were sitting on the couch. The house was quiet and I might have even closed my eyes for 3 minutes.

- I voted today!


Overall, today was a really good day. Alex slept for more than 20 minutes at a time and when he was awake he was mostly happy. Christopher went to school and was happy when he came home. Frank picked Christopher up from school so I got to see him for lunch too. I made dinner, managed to do most of the dishes, and Christopher and I picked up most of the toys. Oh, and I found the chalk that has been missing for the past few days...hidden cleverly under the coffee table.

No comments:

Post a Comment