2/26/2012
My life has recently gotten a lot busier. I have gone back to work part time and am really excited about it. However, I can tell that it is going to take some time to get organized and into a routine. I feel a bit scattered so far, but I know I'll figure out what will work. In an effort to get a little organized, I bought a filing cabinet today so that I don't have to have piles of paperwork spread throughout our bedroom (which is also currently our office). I am now realizing why the filing cabinet was on such a good sale. Frank has spent most of the past 3 hours putting it together, and he hasn't even complained, not even when Alex walked through his work area insistent upon stepping on every piece of the cabinet that Frank had spread out on the floor.
He has been very supportive of me working and this is just another way that he is showing me his support. I am going to go tell him right now how much I appreciate him :)
No comments:
Post a Comment