- We had a hard time getting Alex to go to sleep last night. He wasn't being fussy, he was just wide awake and ready to play. I brought him upstairs and he fell asleep at about midnight. I gently laid him in his bed and went to get ready for bed myself. When I came out of the bathroom I noticed that Frank wasn't in bed. I went into Alex's room and Frank was standing by the crib, holding Alex, gently rocking back and forth. I guess Alex wanted to rock with his dad one last time before bed.
- Christopher had to get up early this morning for school. He actually got out of bed pretty easily for a change. When we got downstairs he said "where is happy birthday candle?" He was referring to the candle that is inside his pumpkin. We lit the candle and admired the jack-o-lantern as we ate breakfast together.
- I'm sitting here typing and realized that I actually wore my wedding ring today.
- At dinner, Christopher picked up his milk and said "this is yummy." Then he picked up his dinner plate and said "this is yummy too". I think that is the first time that he has ever complimented me on something that I made him.
No comments:
Post a Comment