- We moved some toys around in the back yard today, specifically the sand box and the basketball hoop. It was like Christmas! The boys started playing with them like they were brand new toys!
- I may need to start a new blog called "Why we shouldn't buy our kids toys". We have a perfectly nice climbing-playground thing in our back yard, but the boys insist on climbing on our nice porch/yard swing as well as the fence to the garden. They really are little monkeys.
- One of the things that not only made me smile today, but actually made me chuckle out loud to myself, was Frank's rendition of "Rescue Pack...comin' to the rescue" from Diego, which he sang to the boys while he was bathing them. Not sure if he knew that I heard him, but it was really cute.
- Got tickets for Christopher and I to go see Thomas the Train up in Heber, with Jenny, Annabelle, and Savanna. We really had a good time last year and I'm looking forward to it again. I think that Alex will be ready to join us next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment