- While Alex struggled with morning dropoff yesterday, presumably because of missing school for a week due to illness, Christopher had an excellent dropoff and earned himself a sticker toward "Lady" the train. 4 down, 6 to go. Maybe we'll get there by the end of the school year...maybe.
- Since it is Mothers' Day weekend, I've treated myself to some girl time. Craft night, last night, with my mom, Jenny and Sherrie, where it took 4 hours for me to make a St. Patrick's Day board. Yes, I know, it's May and I won't even really get to appreciate my craftiness for another 10 months. Hair cut / girl time with Kristi this morning. Lunch with Frank, the boys, Mom, Granny, Aunt Toodie, Anna, Booker, Jim and Emma. Saw the play "Xanadu" at The Grand Theater with Mom, Granny, Aunt Toodie and Anna.
- I'm enjoying my Mothers' Day weekend so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment