Tuesday, May 3, 2011

4/10 - As I was packing up boxes for the move, I happened to look outside and saw Frank and Christopher sitting on the swing just chatting, like 2 good friends.

- Yesterday ended our 2-year term as Local Coordinators of Catholic Engaged Encounter of Utah. It was a great experience for us, but right now I feel that we can better serve this ministry and the community in more of a supporting role, without the pressure of leadership. Frank and I are hard workers and have a passion for this ministry, with a strong belief in the power of marriage. Now we can focus on how we can really contribute our skills and strengths in order to help the ministry grow.

5/3 - I guess I never actually posted the comments above. We moved into our house on April 15th and I have been without internet access for 2 weeks. While things are still pretty chaotic and we are working out the kinks on some things, I am so happy here in our new home and I think the boys are also. It's a fresh start and is allowing us to get rid of some old bad habits and hopefully institute some healthier ones (time will tell).
I've been going through some personal struggles lately but pray everyday that I am able to find happiness in all of the blessings that I have been given. I have an amazing family and friends and have truly been blessed with so many things in my life. I sometimes forget and focus on the things that are going wrong. That is one of the bad habits that I am trying to break; I need to focus on the positive and remember what is truly important and not get stressed over things that don't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment