Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3/30/11- CJ pooped on the big potty for the first time last night and got 5 m&m's. We've been giving him 1 m&m if he pees on the potty. We've been telling him that he can have 2 m&m's for pooping, but I guess he's starting to negotiate already and I guess 5 m&m's is the price of poop these days.

- CJ has been into Bob the Builder games on the computer. This morning he stumbled upon a spelling game. My initial reaction was "this is too hard for you". But, I didn't say that, I helped him spell a few words. I don't expect him to know how to spell already but exposing him to different things is a good thing.

- I can't remember what CJ was doing in the bath tub last night but it was really funny and seeing Frank laugh made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment