- 7/8/2014 We had a big party for the boys at Jump Around Utah. We tried to have fun with the kids and socialize with all of the other parents, so we didn't get any pictures. It was a lot of fun, but next year I think we are going to skip the big party and call our trip to San Diego good enough.
- 7/11-7/13 Camping with friends at East Canyon. It was really fun, although Christopher lost a shoe when he got his foot stuck in the mud. Christopher also got a really bad sunburn. I don't think that Frank and I will win any parent of the year awards after that trip! Unfortunately I didn't get any photos because I forgot to bring my phone charger and my phone died on the first day :(
- 7/16 Celebrated the boys' birthday at our house. Lots and lots of presents as usual.
-7/19 was Partnet Lagoon Day. Just the 4 of us this year. Although there were some rides that Alex couldn't go on, he definitely went on a lot more than he did last year and he absolutely loved them. I think that Bombora was his favorite, we went on that one 3 times in a row.
-7/23 Alex had his tonsils out. That was a very rough week for all of us. Alex is very stubborn and wouldn't take the pain medication so I think he suffered quite a bit. Then, one day, he woke up and said he felt better.
- 8/1-8/3 Went to the Aoyagi Cabin in Star Valley. Luckily Alex was feeling well enough to go. It was a relaxing trip. Nice to get out of the city and hang out with good friends. We definitely need to try to do that more often.







No comments:
Post a Comment