Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolutions / Goals for 2012

- Run a 5k:  I have never run in any kind of organized event.  I have never been into running at all.  But, I do have the standard new year's resolution to lose weight and get healthy and I'm going to try running this year.  Thankfully have some great friends that have inspired me and are helping to keep me motivated.

- Get organized:  Another standard new year's resolution, but I think I can be more successful this year in the new house.  I guess my goal will be to make it through the organization book that I bought last year.   It is unrealistic to think that my entire house will be perfectly organized, but I want to have touched on all of the areas of my house at some level.

- Get a job:  I have enjoyed my occasional freelance accounting work, but would like to find something this year that is more consistent, stable and fulfilling.


1.  So I didn't actually "run" a 5k in 2012, but I did participate in the Devil Dash mud run in Ogden.  I hope to do it again in 2013.

2.  I am slightly more organized than I was at the end of 2011.  I think I put some processes in place that are helping me to stay a little more organized with my time and with my "stuff".

3.  Success!  I actually got 2 jobs in 2012 and am really happy with both.  I am learning a lot at Cross and Associates and am even planning to renew my CPA license.  I like working for St. Vincent's because I get to work more independently and feel like I am contributing to greater cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment