11/16/2011
-Yesterday, CJ pooped on the potty for the first time in forever. We've been stalling by constantly finding more pull-ups, but this time we really let them run out, so it was do or die time. He was in a complete panic, but once he did it he was so excited and said "I knew I could do it!" And he couldn't wait to tell everyone he knows. It was a very proud moment for me.
- We've been watching "The Little Engine That Could"... and on it there is a Nightmare Train. CJ and I were playing trains downstairs and he put all of the freight cars behind Henry and told me that he was the Night Bear Train, only he didn't have big scary teeth, he had little scary teeth.
- We were leaving to go somewhere and I asked Alex to go get his shoes out of the closet. He ran over and grabbed one of his Thomas the Train shoes and brought it to me. I told him he did a good job but that I needed him to go get the other shoe because we have two feet. He ran over to the closet and brought back his little brown shoe. He had the biggest smile on his face like he was so proud of himself for following directions so well.
No comments:
Post a Comment