- 6/26 Alex's baptism. It was so nice to go to mass and then spend time with family and friends. It was also a beautiful day!
- 6/27 CJ stumbled across Mr. Rogers on the PBS kids website and actually sat and watched an episode. Hearing the music and voice brought back a lot of memories from my childhood. I remember watching Mr. Rogers in the morning with my Grandpa while waiting for my ride to school when I was in highschool. I was probably too old for that, but it was still a nice way to start my day.
-7/13 Christopher was putting together his Cars puzzle. When he was putting it together the other day, Stephanie had him find all the pieces that were part of the grill of the Cars logo. When he was putting it together with me today, he kept telling me that he was putting together all the pieces of the barbeque. I was really confused at first but I finally figured out what he was talking about.
No comments:
Post a Comment